SUPERVISING A DOCTORATE
Our Supervisory team will provide you with a combination of guide, mentor, information-source, coach and inspiration.
In return, you will see your doctoral, your self and your research study grow into higher level and develop as individuals.
• Support for researchers in the early stages of their doctorate
• Encouraging researchers to do personal development planning (PDP)
• Giving feedback to doctoral researchers
• Setting up and achieving a constructive supervisory relationship.
• Supporting candidates as they progress through their doctorate
• Keeping researchers on track, including time management
• Supporting researchers during the final stages of their doctorate
• Supporting candidates during the final stages of doctorate
• Supporting researcher during the transfer from MPhil to PhD
• Supporting doctoral researchers to write their thesis
• Helping doctoral researchers prepare for their viva